- What measurements you need to make when analyzing a course - the critical numbers that matter most to creating a winning strategy based on YOUR game.
- The specific data you MUST get from the practice tee - without it, there's no way to effectively plan a successful round on ANY layout.
- Keys to maximizing your "Margin of Error" when planning your round - recognizing the safest way to plan your approach to give you the best chance at avoiding disaster and big number scores.
- How to analyze the different variables of a bunker so that when faced with a sand shot, you have the information you need to get up and down without blinking.
- The most common mistake made when calculating yardage. (Get this wrong and prepare for almost certain doom deep in the weeds.)
- Recognizing and overcoming "Visual Intimidation" - don't blame yourself, wily Golf Course Architects have designed terrifying holes that in truth aren't nearly as difficult as they seem off the tee.
- How knowing pin placements before your round can affect the way you warm up before the round on the practice range. (Plus you'll discover a sneaky trick that could indicate pin positions that tournament officials are planning to use!)
- The secret to taking one look at a hole and instantly knowing how to avoid "double-bogeyville."
- How to chip to get the most consistent results in getting tight to the pin... including the use of different clubs, such as a 7 iron, hybrid, or putter.
The Impact Zone GolfDigital Academy Bundle
Discover The 5 Keys to Creating Dynamic Impact… The Only Thing That Really Matters in Playing Better Golf! No matter your experience, handicap or skill level, you can develop quality impact on each swing, and become a better ball striker immediately.Learn More